Registration fees included
- Access to live online sessions.
- Access to all e-posters uploaded before and after the conference.
- Access to all online sessions recorded during the conference (for 30 days after the meeting).
- Connection with all delegates (chat or video) for Q&A or private meetings.
- Connection with Exhibitors and Sponsors.
- Admission to exhibition area and poster session.
Registration Payment Methods
1. Bank Telegraphic Transfer（International Registration）
|In Person - Regular attendee |700 USD
|In Person - Student attendee |350 USD
|Accompanying person |150 USD
|Online - Regular attendee
|Online - Student attendee
Institute of Mechanics，Chinese Academy of Sciences
15 North Fourth Ring Road, Haidian District, Beijing
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Beijing Branch
No.2,Nandajie,Fuxingmen,Xicheng District,Beijing City
2. Bank Telegraphic Transfer（Domestic Registration）
- Please note your "ICSE-9+Full Name, ICSE-9+Organization and Registration ID" when you make a bank transfer.
- If you do not have a note "ICSE-9+Full Name , ICSE-9+Organization and Registration ID " when you make a transfer, we will not be able to verify whether you have completed the registration and payment.
- If paid already: In-person registration payment difference will be refunded one week after the conference.
- If not paid yet:
- Please login to the registration system, select the "Online Registration" type, and finish the payment.
- Participants with accepted paper need to complete the payment before 15th, May. Or the paper will be removed from the Program.
Domestic Registration：Electronic Invoices for registration will be sent to attendees’ Email one week before and after the conference.
- Early bird registration: Early registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed, and the standard registration rates will be applied.
- Registration receipts:
Proforma Invoices for registration will be sent to attendees’ Email two weeks after Payment transferred successfully.
- Registration transfers: In person and online registrations are non-transferable from one attendee to another. Each attendee will have a unique registration account.
- Registration type Change: Attendees will have the opportunity to adjust their registration type from online to in-person (or vice versa). You will be required to pay the difference in the registration cost or will receive a refund of the difference. For any kind of Registration type change, Please send email to email@example.com